Smoked Cream Cheese
Smoked Cream Cheese is an easy to make delicious snack that is great for parties or just enjoying with the family! It pairs best with Wheat Thins but you can use any crackers or try it on other food as well! We also use smoked cream cheese in our Jalapeno Poppers. Texas Twinkies and many other appetizers and tailgating food!
- (This is an affiliate link and an easy and free way for you to support Tipsy Brisket!)Duck Fat Spray
- 8 oz Cream Cheese one block
- ¼ cup Your Favorite BBQ Rub
- Preheat your smoker to 225 °F
- Spray your foil with Duck Fat Spray to allow the Cream Cheese to be easily removed after smoking.
- Open the Cream Cheese block all the way and while still in the packaging season the bottom and sides with your favorite rub.
- Place the Cream cheese down on foil with the unseasoned side up.
- Score the top of the cream cheese block and then season the top with your favorite rub.
- Place cream cheese on foil into the smoker for 2 hours at 225 °F
- After 2 hours on the smoker, remove the cream cheese and remove from the foil to put on charcutier board or plate, or use in another recipe as a more refined version of Cream Cheese.
Serving: 1.6ozCalories: 195kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 4gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 10gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 46mgSodium: 146mgPotassium: 141mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 921IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 162mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!