Eat The Worm Jello Shot
Say goodbye to the days of avoiding the worm at the bottom of the tequila bottle—our Eat the Worm Jello Shot recipe makes it a treat you'll want to dig into! Infused with premium tequila and zesty lime jello, these eye-catching jello shots come with a delightful twist—a delicious gummy worm you'll actually want to eat. Ideal for adult Halloween parties, summer BBQs, and tequila-themed celebrations, this recipe is a surefire way to add a splash of fun to any occasion. With our easy-to-follow, step-by-step guide, you'll master the art of crafting these playful, flavorful shots in no time. Dive into a new party experience and let the good times wiggle!
- 30 2 oz Jell-O Shot cups
- 6 oz box of Green Lime Jello
- 2 cups Tequila
- 2 cups boiled water
- 30 Gummy Worms
- 2 cups additional cups of tequila to soak gummy worms optional
Optional First Step
- Make the gummy worms extra boozy.
- Place gummy worms in a medium size bowl. Pour roughly two cups of tequila over the top until all gummy worms are immersed. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours.
Make the Jell-O Shot mixture
- Heat 2 cups water to a boil, add Lime Jello mix, stir until dissolved.
- Add 2 cups of Tequila, stir.
- Set out 30 2 oz Jell-O Shot cups and place one gummy worm in the bottom of each cup.
- Take the Tequila and lime jello mixture and evenly distribute into the Jell-O Shot shot cups, filling to the top.
- Place in refrigerator and chill for 2-3 hours.
Serving: 2ozCalories: 92kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 1gSodium: 32mgPotassium: 1mgSugar: 9gCalcium: 1mgIron: 0.01mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!