Caramel Apple Jell-O shots
*New improved recipe for these coming soon with a better Caramel layer!* These Caramel Apple Jello Shots are a Halloween Favorite! Great green apple taste along with the caramel topping make these remind you of your childhood with caramel covered apples! Great way to include the adults in on festivities for Halloween and an excellent Treat for your Trick or Treating! These are a bit on the strong side but the sweetness from the caramel evens it out, make sure to apply the caramel just before serving or it can get watered down from the Jell-O!
- 20 (This is an affiliate link and an easy and free way for you to support Tipsy Brisket!)2 oz Condiment or Jello Shot Cups with Lids
- 6 oz Sonics Green Apple Jell-O
- 2 cups Apple Flavored Vodka
- 2 cups Boiling Water
- 3 oz Hershey's Caramel Sauce
- Heat to boil 2 cups water, add green apple Jello mix, stir until dissolved.
- Add 2 cups apple flavored vodka, stir.
- Pour into cups only filling 3/4 way full.
- Put in refrigerator and let sit for 1-2 hours.
- Once green layer is set, drizzle with caramel sauce and enjoy.
Serving: 2ozCalories: 97kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 1gSodium: 56mgPotassium: 4mgSugar: 10gVitamin A: 4IUVitamin C: 0.02mgCalcium: 3mgIron: 0.01mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!